Friday, June 20, 2008

VraVaVroom Viva Las Vegas

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". So, according to this proverbial policy I cannot say much of anything about what happened while there.  It is no secret that I & my sisters love Elvis and most of us dressed up like him.  Hopefully none of my sisters care that I posted the pics.  The fun is always so infectious when we get together.

Deb & I dressed up as Priscilla ( I was masquerading as the virgin bride).  We sang Elvis tunes...a lot.  I remember Kathy & I ordering Chinese take out while others had pizza....and I've a vague recollection of walking miles for Indian food.  Then, my mind's a fog about going in a gay bar and trying to pole dance (in moto boots no less ! ).

I so wish I was getting to go all the way to Graceland with the GTG (Girlz to Graceland).  I can be a brat but I am grateful I did go when I had the chance a couple of years ago as it affirms you gotta go after what you want given the chance. You never know if it cold be your last.  I am so happy my sisters are going finally and I shall be with them in spirit (just like Elvis is always with us).

No comments: