Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Native Alien the POEM

Under the moon I do lie
Naked as a star in the midnight sky
Covered by no one's hands
Washed Away like the morning sands

Dreams I've had I cannot tell
while wandering through a spell
Into the wind I must fly
ask for not the reasons why

Poisonous touch my soul aflame
never so much my heart untame
High above a mountain ridge
the gaps of my spirit I cannot bridge

I feel a future might be mine--
but not until the end of time
Racing into the rays of the Sun
within the sanctuary of Shadows I do run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dreams can be very revealing if we're willing to see the intended truth. I had a very vivid, quiet dream at a dangerous time in my life. I was at the top of a stone staircase looking down at myself digging my own grave as I looked up to myself with a look of terror and desperation. I'll never, ever forget that dream, it was the truth that I, unfortunately, chose to ignore.