Tuesday, June 17, 2008

what's on your plate ?

Two things that might define you: 1) what you have on your dinner plate on a regular basis, 2) what you say if you have personalized a license plate. You are what you eat and drive to a certain extent ! As you can see in the above photo my plate say "GODDUSS". There are a few different ways to look at it; A) God/us, B) GODDESS, C) GOD DOES...when my smart but somewhat clueless father first saw my plates he said "what the hell does "Go Duss"mean !
So far everyone else gets it.

As for your dinner plate, that is an even more personal thing but I can tell you that I've found while on the road I tend to grab a pack of peanuts (because they are a complete protein and having some fat last awhile) and lots of water (Fiji and SmartWater are my preferences). A lot of bicyclists like bananas. Peanut butter & banana-- sounds like an Elvis snack to me; just fry it up on the engine and we're good to go.

note: the photo is part of the Hank Somma collection (I'll write more about that later).

No comments: